A Start to the New Year

People tend to try a New Year's resolution by losing weight or stop smoking programs.  However,  I decided that I would like to try tying people up or them tying me up. Whether it's silk cords, rope, twine, cuffs....the list is endless.  I have been tied in the past but I want it to be more serious.  I'm feeling very dangerous but it makes my pussy melt thinking about being unable to move while all my orifices are being filled by cock, toys or gags.
Sorry Taylor if you wake up in a bind. Phone Sex Bondage...hehehe

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha as long as it's you and your bag of toys I see when I open my eyes... it's all good... I just bought those new scarves too... I think we just found another use for them!

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Site!

More Friends Means More Pussy